Michael began his career in a large, full service firm that specialized in Litigation, Municipal Representation, Employment and Labor, Commercial/Business Law and Worker's Compensation. His practice was in the Litigation and Municipal sectors.
Later, he worked in small and medium-businesses ($20 million or less in annual revenue) performing general duties and counsel including contract formation, review and negotiations, real estate related issues, including landlord tenant, commercial lease formation and drafting, as well as lease challenges, as well as land use and zoning issues as well employment/labor issues and worker's compensation and self-insured related matters.
Additionally, he provided services related to estate planning, and family law related issues to select clients.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Family Law (divorce, custody, guardianship and other related issues)
- Elder Law/Estate Planning (including trust and wills, disability and medicare planning)
- Real Estate (from development to Realtor disputes, to boundary and parcel disputes)
- Land Use and Zoning (including ordinance challenges, variances, special use permits and other related matters)
- Business Law (from formation, to disputes, to dissolution to contract support and general counsel)
- Rutgers School of Law Juris Doctor 1998
Member Rutgers Law Journal
Moot Court Partcipant
- Eastern Michigan University BA 1995 Magna Cum Laude